Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Request to Change Mailing Address for Property Tax and/or Water/Sewer Billing

Please note: You must be one of the registered property owners in order to have the request approved.


NEW mailing address:

I/ We authorize The Corporation of the Town of East Gwillimbury to change the mailing address for all bills issued after this date for the property identified above and authorize the Municipality to provide the updated mailing address to the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) for property assessment notice and communication purposes.